FAMILY & FRIENDS
There is much to enjoy in Florence for families and groups of friends.
Let our tutors entertain your little ones. From pizza-making lessons and picnics to tours of the hotel’s secret gardens, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.
For more information and to meet our mascot Rory the Lion, download our Smile Club factsheet >
Available from 17 May through September.
Our Kid's Concierge can also suggest many enticing activities for families. A museum treasure hunt, a visit to a chocolate workshop or an ice-cream factory, or a bike tour around the city are just a few examples.
Family Friendly Features
- Family friendly restaurant with high chairs and children’s menu
- Barbeque by the pool during the summer
- Cribs and disposable bottles
- Dedicated Kids’ Concierge
- Children's welcome kit with DVDs, slippers and bathrobes
- Supervised Smile kids’ club six days a week (17 May to 30 September)
- Professional babysitting on request
Limonaia Suite and Villa
Ideal for families or friends travelling together, this historic apartment can be connected on request to a second suite.
Discover the renowned Chianti wine region or the former Etruscan/Roman town of Fiesole with a guided bike tour. Visit the stunning villas, artisan’s ateliers or explore aboard a traditional Ape Calessino.
Alternatively, get together and raft along the Arno River and see the city from a unique perspective.
Spoil every member of your family with a fabulous holiday at Villa San Michele.
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily American breakfast
- Welcome amenities including Italian wine and flowers
- A gourmet dinner for parents and four hours of babysitting
- Special children's amenities